Traffic, a full e-mail box, work, family with so many activities demanding your time, it seems that it is not possible to set aside a few hours of the day to take care of yourself, right? If you are looking for ways to provide more pleasant and relaxing moments, know that having a Spa at home and also spa aromatherapy is a way to bring more comfort, well-being, and sophistication to your day today.
After all, nothing better than coming home after a tiring day of work or long hours of study and having quality time dedicated to leisure, peace, and renewal of energy.
Thinking about it, in today’s post, we will present the main benefits of having a Spa at home.
Contact with water at room temperature is already quite refreshing. When in milder temperatures, the results are even better, as heating helps increase oxygen and nutrients in the body, not to mention that it is a delight to calm your thoughts and rest.
Having a Spa at home also benefits the nervous system, enhances the relaxation of tissues, and gives the feeling of lightness and relaxation – and this is all essential to recover your energies and face the agitation of the routine with more disposition.
These benefits are perceived with greater intensity if the Spa has some specific characteristics:
- Anatomical seats: to have a more pleasurable experience and ward off the negative consequences of the mind and body caused by stress, it is essential that the Spa at home has ergonomic seats. These items allow the hydromassage position to be more assertive and adjust the jets, increasing the relaxation.
- Strategic jets: jets are also essential to have unique moments of well-being. After all, when strategically positioned on the main stress points of the body, they generate much more relief and comfort for users. Therefore, choose products that allow targeted body therapy, allowing you to regulate pressure, volume, intensity, and jets, according to your need.
- Adjustable hydromassage: each person has different stress levels and, therefore, a specific need for relaxation. In this sense, what is the use of having a spa at home that offers a single solution without considering these particularities? The hydromassage system must be adjustable to provide more comfort. Air bubbles act punctually, creating tension relief and increasing the body’s feeling of relaxation.
- Improved blood circulation
Hot water also stimulates blood circulation, facilitating the drainage of body fluids. Also, it helps in the prevention of varicose veins and cellulite, an aesthetic and health issue.
And the benefits of stimulating circulation don’t stop there! Having a spa at home is excellent for the elderly, as hot water and hydromassage also reduce the pain caused by arthritis and rheumatism. For pregnant women or people with problems related to fluid retention, the benefits can also be realized by reducing swelling of the legs and feet.
- More beautiful and healthy skin
Another benefit of having a spa at home is related to improving the skin. The contact with the heated water dilates and helps to clean the surface even more. This process helps to tone, invigorate and eliminate impurities, leaving the skin more beautiful and healthier.
- Your most sophisticated and comfortable home with a spa at home
In addition to the benefits of quality of life and health, having a spa at home is also a way to make your home more comfortable and compatible with your lifestyle. After all, it composes the decoration, making the environment more beautiful.
Not to mention that you will be valuing your property, and it is excellent to know that your assets have been well invested.
- More technology and accessibility in your daily life
Technology has brought several improvements to modern life, and it is clear that spas have also been contemplated!
Currently, several pieces of equipment bring more comfort to your daily life, which can be easily incorporated into the Spa at home. Waterfalls, systems LED for lighting, cabinets, control centers, jets and ozonizers are some examples of items that will leave your experience even more enjoyable!