Neem is regarded as the curer of all diseases, and the neem plant is used in ayurvedic medicines in various ways. Neem oil also has amazing benefits for skin, hair and other physical and medicinal requirements. Some of these include:
- Promotes hair growth: Neem oil has several regenerative features that enable cell growth, increases blood circulation, and helps hair follicle to carry out growth functions.
- Prevents baldness: Neem oil has an anti-inflammatory action on your hair which effectively prevents excessive hair fall and baldness. It thus aids in natural hair regrowth and provides nourishment to your hair.
- Cures itchiness and dandruff: Both these situations occur due to sweat accumulation and fungi. Neem oil has antifungal properties, which effectively cures unbearable itchiness and also prevents further formation of dandruff on your hair.
- Prevents dryness and damage: Neem oil helps in the secretion of sebum which allows proper oil balance on your hair. It also cools down the nerves, thereby creating a soothing effect on your scalp and hair.
- Conditions of your hair: You may not know, but neem oil contains several vitamins and fatty acids which help in the nourishment of your hair. Apply indulekha neemraj oil along with essential oils of your choice and let it sit for an hour. Rinse off with mild shampoo, and you will notice immediate results.
- Treats scalp infections: Neem oil is antibacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic, which allows it to effectively treat itchiness and infections on your scalp.
Neem oil is known as the king of natural medicine due to its innumerable benefits worldwide. You can use it as and when you like to treat scalp abnormalities and have healthy growing hair. It is commonly used in various home remedies, but if you have a past medical history of any kind, make sure to consult your doctor before using neem oil.